\* */

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kuli paniyaram comes out very well with FriedGram Chutney. Chutney has a low calorie chutney without using coconut. It’s quick and very easy to make it with idly batter.
For Kuli Paniyaram:-
Ingrediants:-
Finelly chopped Onion -1 medium onion
Finelly chopped Green Chillies - 4
Finelly chopped Curry and Corinder Leaves - 1 1/2tbsp
Mustard seeds - 3/4tsp
Urad dal - 1tsp
Method:-
Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, chillies and onions and sauté for a few minutes. Add this sautéed mixture to the idli batter and mix well. Heat the Kuli Paniyaram Chatti and add little oil in each hole and pour 1 spoon of batter in each hole. Cook them on both the sides. Serve it with chutney.

2 comments:

R said...

Very Nice Recipe collection Rajee... Thanks for sharing. Can u pls post the pictures also?

Rajee said...

Ramya,
Thanks lot for your comment. I almost forget to click kuli paniyaram. I think I'll cook it agian one or two weeks and then I'll post its picture. I have some leftover dosa batter now. I can easily make ragi dosa that I already posted with its picture in my blog.

Post a Comment

Next previous home
 
© Copyright by Simply innocence  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial